WELCOME TO THE YPSI AREA ONLINE MARKET!
HOW IT WORKS:1. Create an account and choose a pickup location
- Ypsilanti Farmers MarketPlace - Tuesday 3-7pm
- The Farm at St. Joe's - Wednesday 3-5pm
Residents of Chidester Place, Cross Street Village, and Towne Center Place are eligible for grocery delivery. If you are eligible and would like your order delivered, request a delivery in your order notes before confirming the order. Choose 'Ypsilanti Farmers Marketplace - Tuesday' as your pick-up location. Delivery is on Wednesdays. We'll reach out to you to coordinate a time for your delivery if you are paying with SNAP/EBT.
2. Order from multiple local farms and businesses
3. Farmers and businesses harvest and prepare your food
4. Fresh, local food is delivered to your pickup site
5. Pick up your items safely with no/low contact
WHAT'S NEW THIS WEEK?
Visit our Product List page to see what is available. We're growing and so is our product list. Check the website weekly for new items.
WE ACCEPT EBT!
The Ypsilanti Farmers MarketPlace pickup location is able to process EBT/SNAP and Double Up Food Bucks. With Double Up Food Bucks, when you spend $1 in EBT, you get $1 worth of FREE fruits and veggies!
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR?
Fill out this Vendor Inquiry Form to get started!